Cordless Electric Ratchet Wrench Set - 12.0V - 3/8 In.
- Voltage: 12.0
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- RPM: 230
- Max Torque: 33 ft-lb.
- Clutch Style: Ratchet
- Handle Type: Pistol Grip
- Battery Included: Yes, 2 x 2000 mAH Capacity
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Charging time: 1.5 hour
- Charging Voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Tool Weight: 2.10 lbs
- 1 x One Year Warranty
- 1 x 12V Ratchet Wrench
- 2 x Li-ion Batteries 2.0Ah
- 1 x Fast Charger
- 7 x 3/8" Sockets (10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 17mm)
- 1 x 3/8" to 1/4" adapter
- 1 x 3/8" Deep Socket (14mm)
- 1 x hand strap
- 1 x StorageToolbox
- 1 x User Manual
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: Powerful 12-Volt motor delivers up to 33 ft-lbs of torque; Superior fastening speed with 230 RPM to tackle a variety of tasks.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 2.1 lbs the ratchet wrench reduces user fatigue for long periods of use, 3/8" small head design for working in tight spaces and engine bays.
- LOCK OFF SWITCH: Designed with two-step start switch, the lock-off switch prevents accidental start; Forward and reverse switch for easy changing direction.
- LED WORKING LIGHT: Build-in bright LED light creates a better experience at dark areas. The battery indicator provides you with real-time battery level at all times.
Delivers to anywhere in the US within 2 to 3 business days.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:
30-Day Risk-Free Money Back Guarantee.
Easy Return Labels Provided Via Email If Needed.
Tracking Numbers Provided On Every Order.
Same-Day Customer Service Responses.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: It is one year warranty? Is this 3/8 cordless ratchet shipping from China or USA?
A: Yes, the warranty is one year. It is shipped from USA.
Q: Does the ratchet head lock to manually tighten or break free bolts?
A: Yes it does; however, even tho this tool is well made and I’m very happy with it, I would use a standard ratchet to break bolts free. This ratchet is a great time saver but it has its limits.
Q: Can I use this to change a tire?
A: No, this ratchet wrench can't be use to change a tire. Torque of this wrench is not enough for a car tire.
Q: Is the torque setting adjustable?
A: No, just one speed.
Q: 354 in lbs of torque really?
A: Yes, it is 354 in.lbs, not 354 ft.lbs. about 30 ft.lbs.
Q: Can this ratchet be used to break nuts and bolts free?
Q: The torque on this goes up to 35 or 354 lbs?
A: 354 in.Lbs, about 30 ft.lbs.
Q: Is it variable speed?
A: Yes, you can control it at the trigger button.